Classes - Learn intermediate and advanced tarot techniques
with Lee Ann Cornell
7 week Class
March 22, 2023
6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
About the Teacher
Lee Ann Cornell is the President and a co-founder of the Pyramid of Enlightenment. She has been involved in the studies of metaphysics for over 45 years. Lee Ann studied Kabbalah under the direction of Dr. Pauls and Rev. Byron Edwards. She has also studied numerology, aura balancing and spiritual healing under Rev. Byron Edwards.
She is a Reiki Master and is Usui lineage certified. Lee Ann has been teaching metaphysics for over 40 years. Her goals are to continue her teaching and to help people get in touch with their own path of spiritual enlightenment.
The Following Topics are Covered:
- A review on all 78 cards, advanced layouts, and how to do more in depth readings
- Card layouts
- Combinations of cards
- Discussions of archetypes and symbols
- The development of your own interpretations of meanings
Benefits of Taking this Class:
- You will be instructed on how to use the Tarot as a tool for personal awareness and growth.
- You will be given instruction to help to enable you with the ability to provide readings with special sensitivity, proper perspective and spiritual ethics.
- Instruction will be provided that will allow you to raise your level of consciousness and gain a deeper level of awareness within yourself and the world around you.
- Students will have the opportunity to have hands on development with learning the tarot and personal practice sessions to acclimate the individuals with Tarot Reading
All students must complete the basic class and display a level of understanding before advancing to any other level. The Pyramid of Enlightenment is rapidly expanding and is continually seeking potential psychics. By taking classes and becoming certified through our organization, you have a better chance to pass the test that is required to become a psychic with the Pyramid of Enlightenment.
$180 or $170 cash discount night of or $160 cash discount if paid in advance
Class Evaluations for Intermediate Tarot Class:
What do you like best about this course?
What would you like to change about the class?
- Nothing! It's up to the teacher. I'm not qualified to say.
- I would have liked shorter review sessions, with more repetitions of the cards-- meaning, I'd like to go over the cards more than once for review.
- I would make it longer, otherwise nothing.
- Coordinate with Mark!!
What are the instructor's strengths?
- Experience, patience, open-minded and the Beatles. LOL
- Lee Ann is so intuitive and I think she teaches the course according to how the students need to absorb information.
- Very great energy, she knows this well.
- Very versed in many fields.
What suggestions do you have to improve the instructor's teaching?
- More singing! Lee Ann is great.
The benefits are sevenfold. I emphasize seven (truth & triumph) as I point my finger in the air...LOL - David W.
I have learned so much at the Pyramid about myself and about Tarot and Astrology! I walk in and immediately feel better. The positive energy in the environment makes me always want to be here. - Kelli J.
Yes, I believe that Ms. Lee Ann is a fantastic teacher. She teaches in a very thorough, clear way that makes you see the cards in a more understandable light. - S.T.