Classes - Intro to Tarot and the Metaphysics
Intro to Tarot
7 Week Course
6:30 - 8:30 PM
Starts September 11, 2023
Mark has been interested in metaphysics all his life. His natural talents and abilities of being psychic were suppressed throughout his childhood due to being raised in a Pentecostal environment. Feeling confused and being pulled in two different directions he continues to search for the truth knowing there had to be more to life.
It was not until an angel spoke to him and explained that the talents that had been bestowed upon him was a gift from God, and the connection between Metaphysics and spirituality would help bring balance to himself and those he would counsel.
The following Topics are covered in beginning tarot class.
The Following Topics are Covered:
- Hands on development with learning the Tarot. Personal practice sessions to acclimate the individuals with Tarot Readings.
- The Court Cards and their astrological attributes - these are the people in our lives.
- The Four Suites (Pentacles, Cups, Swords, Wands).
- The Major Arcana Cards - this reflects our spiritual walk in life.
- The Minor Arcana Cards - this represents the day to day things in our lives.
- The meaning of numbers (Numerology).
Benefits of Taking This Class:
- All students must complete the basic class and display a level of understanding before advancing to any other level.
- Instruction will be provided that will allow you to raise your level of consciousness and gain a deeper level of awareness within yourself and the world around you.
- Some of the cosmic laws and morals you will use as a reader or just for personal awareness.
- You will be given instruction to help enable you with the ability to provide readings with special sensitivity, proper perspective and spiritual ethics.
- You will be instructed on how to use the Tarot as a tool for personal awareness and growth.
This class is fun, therapeutic, and no one ever wants it to end.
$180 or $170 cash discount or $160 cash discount if paid in advance
For those that have taken this class before and need a refresher course, call to ask for more information.
Recommended Materials for this course by Mark:
Pen and Paper
Tarot decks are meant to be personal but many students will use either the Rider Waite Tarot Deck or the Hanson-Roberts Tarot Deck
(If you do not have a deck, they will be available for purchase here at the Pyramid of Enlightenment for only $21.95 plus tax.)
For payment arrangements please call The Pyramid of Enlightenment @ (317) 899-7590
This class is a great foundation class. Mark is a great instructor, very thorough and knowledgeable. This class was eye-opening & inspiring, plus, it was great fun! - Tammy H.
For anyone interested in Beginning Tarot - this is the class for you - Fun and filled with so much knowledge. Bring a deck of tarot cards! and enjoy! Kay G.